/* ?! wHAT bOX: Ok, so I'm back...

Feb 16, 2009

Ok, so I'm back...

Welp, I've returned and neither any of the plane flights crashed nor did the boat sink, so my karma is good - me hopes. Um...it was a long week, to say the least, but I've survived and am here to tell the tale...only I'll save everyone the sob stories and just show some pics. So anyway, we went to the Cayman Islands and Cozumel for a week. It was stupid hot and sandy...I just want to curl up in a ball and weep because of the sand - never again, never again....






6 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Albert,

I would LOVE to visit a hot place right now. This 40 degrees and below here in Cali is getting to me.

H Brooke said...

How fun! I didn't even know you were leaving! Who all went?

Alicia said...

Hey AlBeRtO:)

So I didn't see any pics of the tanning friends or the interesting beachs that you seemed to have pasted bye:)... I love how you choose your pictures wisely:D

Albert Menzies said...

no, no hot places! I'm sick of sweating! And Brooke, I invited you, 'memer?? you 'memer! (lol, I hope none of you get that one, but he's awesome). Ahem, lolol, you know, my camera seems to stop working at all the 'right' times - I'd hate to incriminate myself!!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Albert-I got that one! Lol! (you 'member) We all love him out here...he is hilarious!

Kaylie said...

Beautiful pictures!