/* ?! wHAT bOX: practice....supposedly

Feb 5, 2009

practice....supposedly

Ok, so I think that this is the first time that anything like this has ever gotten out...we have a tape that is insanely old, but I can't find it so this will have to do. Half of this is our group practicing a few days ago...I don't think that one second if it was serious, lol. If you have a bunch of goof balls staying up too late with work the next morning then we tend to lose it....Tim - remember that days...O and yes, I know that "someone" is going to kill me for this, but its funny anyway. ha! We're doing our very best to remain pitchy and keep our bad timing. Should I die, this blog is to be updated by my sisters until I say otherwise.

here ya go - the Real Apostolic Boys
(and for plugging purposes, the website is www.apboys.com)

6 comments:

Alicia said...

wow... no words come to mind.... Grandpa's (aka Tims) laughter is soooo hilarious..(well I think its Tim) Rachel and I couldn't stop laughing:)

H Brooke said...

Albert's cough/laugh is what was killing me! And Jared's trying to talk and laugh at the same time! lolol!!!

Albert Menzies said...

nah grandpa wasnt there this time (lucky). thats was us all falling apart from trying to change something. ill see what i get can during the boat ride...ive always enjoyed snoring cd's...

Nessa said...

Hey this is Vanessa. You have me added on EA because we met out Akron lol. This was hilarious! Sounds like you all enjoyed yourselves..

Tim Rivers said...

You guys are crazy.. This must have been before I started playing for you guys. lol. I always remember our practices being perfect and without any goofing off...(Lord forgive me!) ha.

Albert Menzies said...

yeah, was gonna say man - wrong planet!