/* ?! wHAT bOX: brit and steve's wedding

Feb 22, 2009

brit and steve's wedding

Ok, so, I didn't get as many pix as I'd have liked to because the wedding photographer asked everyone not to take pictures so we'll have to wait for the "official" ones. He was actually a genius so mine will look like finger painting next to the Mona Lisa, but we all try right? :)

Anyway, I don't know much about weddings, but I think it was a really nice one. Great chapel with perfect lighting (probably not the most normal comments for a wedding!). Either way, it was good. Oh, and as soon as my sis decides to be nice an share her pics I can share the rest. Brit looked stunning and Stephen was bawling so it all worked out, lol. That and I got to ride in a Porsche...

Finally added my sisters pictures - some strange ones there...



7 comments:

jen lord said...

awww! yes, sam is a genius! i admit, i regularly stalk his blog. but good job, bert. :D

H Brooke said...

Feel the envy coming your way from Fort Worth? That car was awesome! It sounded so good!

Albert Menzies said...

aahheeaamm!!! we shall see his work and then i shall pass my oh so important judgments!

ooo Brookeeeeeeeiiiiiii (hm, the spelling just didn't happen on that, now did it) yeah, I'm still getting over the whiplash from Cory's driving. When I got out, I was crying a little - so happy.

Brittany Rivers said...

Actually....It wasn't the photographer who didn't want pictures.... it was the chapel rules! Crazy I know =) Thanks for posting pictures =)

Veronica said...

Umm, Bro. Alberto, I think it's time to UPDATE!!!! Where are your 'On Course' pictures at?!?! I'm so glad you were able to come out to Cali and hang with the gang!!~Veronica

Albert Menzies said...

Hey Brittany, I thought it was Mr. Picture-man claiming full rights, lol. I couldn't hear back there. Good times anyway...

Veronica, um, ahem. I don't have a "normal-sized camera" to take to church and most normal placed and I don't think that people want me running around with my foot-long camera...so, I don't have any pix from OC. Nice, huh? :)

Alyssa Peppers said...

Hey can you send me that picture of me and Sharel... the one on the second slide?