/* ?! wHAT bOX: Yeah, so I'll need you to slide into work today...

Jan 29, 2009

Yeah, so I'll need you to slide into work today...

Sssooo, yesterday was fun :D In Dallas, we don't get much snow, but we do get ice! The roads below don't look too bad, but they have easily at least 1/8 to 1/4 inch of ice on them. Simply put, I was the only retard flying into work at 7 in the morning while it was 22 degrees, doing 70 mph. Lol, needless to say everyone got out of my way so I actually did better time than on normal days. O and I stole some of the pictures below from NBC so hopefully I don't get in too much trouble by mentioning that little fact. O, and six people died so far....from a little ice!!! I'd hate to see what people do when they open their freezers...

Um, and also...I'm doing my best to figure out the physics including necessary speed, angles, and required lack of brain power to end up with a car in a tree like that, lolol. How does this happen!!?? Texas has a strange bunch, I tell ya!





7 comments:

Alicia said...

Trust me I'd bet you'd figure out a way to angle your car in the tree just like that one:) YOUR CRAZY... Your supposed to go SLOW when there is ICE on the road... Just wanted to remind you that you aren't Superman:)

Albert Menzies said...

aaawww! So the super man socks and t shirt that I still wear doesn't mean anything??!!! What about the cape?

H Brooke said...

I was out in it that early too, but NOT going 70! Do you really hate your little car that bad?!

jen lord said...

brooke, i think he's trying to get yet another one. "I was the only retard flying into work at 7 in the morning" .... emphasis on retard.... ha! ;)

H Brooke said...

Jen..ouch! Albert, are you going to let her treat you that way?! lol!!!

Albert Menzies said...

I've been praying and fasting for 332 weeks straight, so I'm able to over come the evil :p

H Brooke said...

pffffft!!!