/* ?! wHAT bOX: I'm still confused...

Jan 20, 2009

I'm still confused...

Okey dokey...as long as we're are all aware that I have absolutely no idea of what I'm doing...um, I can't think of any terms to provide a more clear picture as to the discomfort of my sharing a very private moment with just myself and my computer and the >7 billion people on the planet as well as any little green men who suff our web from mars...hello to you, by the way (that's to the martians, not the earth people....hi to you earth people).

ok...um, I bought a new lens! That's very cool, I think. Super wide angled 17 - 30 mm. It touched my heart and warmed my liver....also it hurt my backside....well, my wallet at least. Oh the pain, but hey, anything to support the arts.

I'm trying to include some photos that I shot of my cousins a few weeks back and ran through photoshop...only I can't get them online here *scratching head*. Ssooo, maybe I'll get luck....later!







11 comments:

H Brooke said...

Now how hard was that? lol

Albert Menzies said...

you kidding??? I think i broke a toe over this whole thing...I'm sending you the doc bill

Alyssa Peppers said...

Lucky!! I still havent had the extra money to buy the lens that I want...but I'm thinking that in a couple of weeks I will be getting the one that I want.

Albert Menzies said...

Hey Alyssa! Great profile pic...now I can go back to being unhappy about spending the money :p. We'll see how it goes...its a Sigma lens and I like the feel of their stuff and the glass, but still...a $700 lens for $300? Wasn't brand new so that's what I'm worried about :D

Alicia said...

What in the world is with the turbin:)Shiek is not the word that comes to mind whe I see your profile pic...lol..:) You should try reading the directions to help your confusion... Just throwing that out there:)J/K:)...

Alyssa Peppers said...

lol...im not that good yet.

H Brooke said...

What?! No way Jose!!! Return to sender!!! lol

Leesh, you think this is bad, you should see his EA. Veeeeery interesting!

Albert Menzies said...

what's wrong with my EA? I just tell people how much I love the Lord. I gave my testimony and I play a little encouraging music. Whats wrong with that?!

Whitney Ward said...

OhhHhHHhhHHH BROTHER!!!!

H Brooke said...

HA!

Unknown said...

LOL! You crack me up dude! Oh, and I LOVE these! Super Awesome!