/* ?! wHAT bOX: West Coast Roam

Nov 13, 2009

West Coast Roam

Uh, yeah, so I went on vacation...a real one finally - at least, I think it was, heh. I got snap-happy and took over 1500 pictures, so no complaints because I did get it down to only 80 shots and to quote a pretty cool friend [as loathed as I am to admit it:)] "Just sayin'".

Also, to be fair to Boise, Portland, Sacramento, Fresno, and a bunch of other cities that I blew through - um, I was about to throw my camera out of the window from taking so many shots and there were things to be seen in each of those, but gettig shots of state capitols at 3 in the morning kinda spooked the cops so, I skipped a lot of night stuff after a while since I really didn't want to go to jail for taking recon shots and using a fake accent...lol

Link to all photos in this set

Los Angeles -> Las Vegas, NV






Las Vegas, NV -> Salt Lake City, UT






Salt Lake City, UT -> Seattle, WA






Seattle, WA -> Mount St. Helens






Mount St. Helens -> Los Angeles



5 comments:

Katlyn Morgan said...

I have said it once, and I'm going to say it again...YOUR PICTURES MAKE ME SICK!!!=p Your too good!

Nah, these are amazing! Great agian Albert...your keeping me on my "photography" toes!

Veronica said...

ALBERT!!! It was so nice to see you again at WCC!!!! I hope you had a great time!:) Great pics too!! I'll have to check the rest of them out!
~Veronica

Michelle Dianne said...

Lordy Jesus. How I envy you. There are times (and I am ashamed to admit this) that I wish I were born a male. ARGH!!!!

Mary Frances said...

Oooooo sooooooo my favorite pics are ... the one of Seattle...the one of the snow and mountains and stuff and the one of the road going off into the sky! Great stuff! Not that I am like a photographer or anything!!! Unless of course one could into the business of taking pictures of themself!!! LOL

Albert Menzies said...

let's see how your next shoot goes and I'll have to end up trying my best to out do you and failing misserably :p

hheeeyy Veronica!! It was good to see you and yes, I had a blast. How's everything?? Lol, how's the LA area treating you so far?

Mich-ie!!! Hey, hey. I was just trying to do the deal that you and Jen and Liz did a while back. I'm trying to catch up with you rich people. :)

and thank you Mary, lol, ha, I'm not much of a photographer either, but I try. Thank you!