/* ?! wHAT bOX: Nashville

May 8, 2009

Nashville

I had to fly to Nashville, Friday to sing one song that night and then fly back out the next morning at 6 for work after staying up most of the night! Ahem, some of my more ... anti-albert-whining friends tell me to make the best of this trip, so here's my attempt.

My cereal! And enormous bowl, ha! From Nashville


Relative to a normal-sized bowl. That joker took 30 minutes to eat. I was sick of the mushy...um, whatever it was by then. From Nashville


Very high quality shaking, you know. From the stage at AMC, held at...um...lemme check...aha! Opryland Hotel in Nashville. From Nashville


I'm not sure what Joel's thinking right now, but its not about the song. Might be lunch...From Nashville

6 comments:

jen lord said...

i am a proud "anti-albert whining" friend! :)

you're complaining about being whisked away!? j/k, i understand due to the circumstances. but still!!

and seriously... pics of cereal?

Albert Menzies said...

the evil jen-jen :p and yes, ahem, I don't think that guys are supposed to be whisked away...sounds like it matches my new colonge...ahem!!

yes cereal, its integral to a healthy lifestyle and terribly important as a source of fiber. don't knock the cereal!!!

Alicia said...

Hey you should have asked Crystal for the pictures of you sliding on the fireplace... It would have been better the pictures of cereal:)

Mary Frances said...

HEY!
That Peanut Butter Captain Crunch?!?!

vivian_yvette said...

One word for you friend, "INGRATE" =)

Albert Menzies said...

leesh, what is this about sliding on fireplaces??!! I do think that someone mentioned that while I was there. Some people just never grow up, eh? I'd like to get my hands around the neck of the guy. He makes all guys everywhere look immature, childish, and ... high maintenance.

Correct-o on the cereal type. (Disgusting!!!)

Viv, I must say yours is the nicest picture. Your little blank spot just makes us all better people. Sigh, you can dare to speak against my anti-anti-albert-whining campaign and don't have to decency and self respect to create a complete profile??!! (how'd I do?? That last part was a bit much, huh?)